Locate your phone|Monitor heart rate continuously|Track steps & sleep quality
All-new large OLED touch screen
Simple & secure design
Displays App messages, SMS, etc.
View & reject calls
Sports & activity
tracking in real-time
Auto monitoring of
sleep quality & step count
up to 50 meters
Up to 20 days
View data by simply raising your wrist
Displays WhatsApp & Instagram messages, SMS, etc.
Incoming call and App
notifications at a glance
View weather forecast
for the next 3 days
Set vibrating alarms
& get event reminders
Challenge yourself to become fitter
Real-time display of sports activity, heart rate & other data
Water resistant up to 50 meters
With a 5ATM rating, Mi Band 3 provides greater water
resistance that allows you to do more.
New secondary activity tracking screen
Whether you’re running, biking, or walking,
you can always check your heart rate and speed on the go.
Mi Band 3 will notifiy you upon
reaching your target for the day.
Track every move and get
round-the-clock health management
Accurately monitors step count, heart rate, sleep quality & provides idle alert
Continuous heart rate monitoring
Daily step count and
heart rate monitoring
Our upgraded step count algorithm makes sure that
not even a single step is missed. In addition,
the heart rate sensor can accurately read
changes over a 24-hour period
Monitor sleep quality
Accurately records information about your sleep quality
every night, including data on deep and light sleep so that
you can adjust your sleeping habits accordingly
When you’re too busy and lose track of time, the
band will vibrate, reminding you to get up and take a walk
Motivation to keep you going longer
Up to 20 days battery life, idle alert, activity tracking are just
a few among the 30 features offered
When you are close to your Android smartphone,
it unlocks instantly, no passcode or fingerprint needed.
display & rejection
The all-new Mi Band 3 displays the caller’s name.
If you don’t want to answer, press and hold to reject the call.
30 features rolled into one
Mi Band 3 comes with a wide range of capabilities
support to help you stay active
The all-new Mi Fit App
With the Mi Fit App, you can set customized daily goals
based on your needs, choose an exercise that works for you
and regularly check your progress, view sleep data, and much more.
Up to 20 days battery life
The capsule contains a Li-Polymer battery with high energy density.
A full charge will last up to 20 days with regular use.
Flawless design with a seamless
0.78 inch screen
Mi Band 3 comes with a larger & clearer OLED touch screen
prevents the capsule from falling
Even after more than 2,000 insertion & removal tests,
the band remains firm and solid
comfortable and easy to wear
Three classic strap colors
The strap is made of thermoplastic elastomer material that
allows for a more comfortable fit for any wrist size
In order to use some of the Mi Band 3 functions (for example: viewing WhatsApp & other app notifications, sleep data & secondary activity tracking screen), you must first download the Mi Fit AppNotes:1. The Mi Band 3 allows you to view the last 5 messages in your history. For every message, a maximum of 3 screens of content can be displayed.2. Data sources: IP rating of 5 ATM (equivalent to a water depth of 50 meters) is based on testing conducted by the National Quality Supervision Clock Inspection Center in accordance with GB/T 30106-2013, Report No. QT1803032. It can be worn in the shower, in the pool, or while swimming near the shore. However, it is not suitable for saunas or diving.
3. When the Mi Fit App is set to athletic mode, monitoring your activity is quick and convenient. If you begin running outdoors or on a treadmill, riding a bike, or doing any kind of walking, you just need to lift your wrist. The screen of the Mi Band 3 will display key data in real time such as your time, pace, heart rate. etc.
4. The Mi Band 3 currently uses two different kinds of heart rate sensors. Therefore, the external structure looks slightly different. Rigorous testing conducted in the laboratory has shown that factors like static heart rate, dynamic heart rate, and the band’s overall performance are consistent. In addition, the 24-hour heart rate monitor can be opened in the Mi Fit App. This feature, however, consumes a fairly large amount of power, reducing the overall battery life.
5. Smart-lock compatibility is supported by Android 4.4 and higher in MIUI devices, or Android 5.0 and higher on other devices.
6. The Mi Band 3 comes with over 30 features. For details on specific features, please check the specifications page.
7. The data on battery life is taken from testing conducted by the laboratory using the following parameters: using factory default settings, receiving and displaying 50 message per day, having one alarm vibrate for 5 seconds, touching the button to display the time 10 times, spending 2 minutes on other operations, checking your measured heart rate 3 times, exercising for 1 hour per week (and activating the running function to monitor heart rate in real time while turning off heart rate notifications), and opening the Mi Fit App once a day to synchronize testing for data usage methods. During actual use, factors such as settings, operations, and the usage environment will have an impact on the battery life. These factors may cause results obtained during actual use to differ from lab data.
8. The Mi Band 3 has undergone manual simulation testing at the factory, including a cycle of 2,000 durability tests. The specific durability testing method involved loading the capsule from the front and removing it from the back,and vice-versa. After being disassembled and reassembled, the band did not bear any noticeable signs of deformation and was found to be firm and solid.
9. The Mi Band 3 graphite black strap has undergone SGS testing. It complies with GB/T 26572-2011 and EU RoHS environmental requirements, Report No. SHAEC 1800673601 and SHAEC1800673101. The Mi Band 3 strap has also undergone biocompatibility testing conducted by the Anhui Provincial Institute for Food and Drug Test, Certificate No. AH2018-QZX-00005. During daily use, please avoid wearing the band too tightly, and keep the area between your wrist and the wristband dry. Also, please clean the strap with water regularly. Please stop using the product immediately and seek medical assistance if the contact area on your skin begins to show signs of redness or swelling.
*All unreferenced data comes from the test laboratory, from design and technical parameters, and from supplier data. Data obtained during actual use will depend on the version of testing software that is used, the specific testing environment, differences between versions, and other slight differences. Data obtained during actual use should thus take precedence. The image of the band structure that is displayed online, including the schematic diagram of the functions, do not necessarily reflect the actual structure of the device. The actual device should thus take precedence. When sudden changes to batches or production supply occur, we will further provide product information, specifications, and characteristics that are as accurate as possible. In order to do this, we may make up-to-date adjustments and revisions to the descriptions, pictures, etc. on the product website in order to more accurately reflect actual product information such as performance, specifications, index, and parts. If any of the modifications or adjustments described above are necessary, no special notification shall be made.
*Global Number 1 Company in wrist-worn wearables
Source: IDC Worldwide Quarterly Wearables Tracker, wrist-worn devices only, by shipment volume, Q1 2019. http://www.idc.com/getdoc.jsp?containerId=prUS45115019